By U READY, TEDDY?
muffin tin ORNAMENT PRINTS
• Muffin Tin
WHAT YOU NEED?
• Paint + Brushes
• Washi Tape (or construction paper + glue)
Quickly paint the bottom of a muffin tin or cupcake tin with paint brush or foam roller.
STEP 1: PAINT
STEP 2: ADD DESIGNS
Use a Q-tip to create designs by adding paint or by drawing into the wet paint.
STEP 3: PRESS
Line up a piece of paper on top of the muffin tin. Use your hands to press the paper firmly against the wet paint.
STEP 4: PULL PRINT
Gently peel the paper away from the wet paint to reveal your print. Let dry.
STEP 5: WASHI TAPE
Create the ornament tops with washi tape or little squares of construction paper.
STEP 6: DRAW HOOKS
Use a metallic marker or black marker to draw the ornament hooks.
• Use your muffin tin prints to create your own wrapping paper
WANT MORE IDEAS?
• Cut + fold your prints to make Christmas cards
• Cut the individual ornaments apart to make gift tags.
• Add more decorations with adhesive gems, washi tape, glitter or Christmas stickers.