This post contains affiliated links for your convenience. I only write about products I love and all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. For more information see Legal.
I loved Valentine's Day as a kid, not because it was a time to show people how much you care, but because of the candy! There was something about those deliciously chalky conversation hearts that I just LOVED. Now schools, or at least Teddy's daycare are a little bit stricter about what you can put in Valentine's so only approved snacks or non-food treats are allowed.
Last year, our RUBBER DUCKY VALENTINES were such a hit at daycare that I wanted to do something else special for Teddy's daycare friends this year so they won't even miss all that Valentine candy.
These mini heart beach balls are a great alternative to candy treats and don't contain any small parts so they are a safe toy for babies. Like all of my favorite things they are inexpensive and can get to your door in 2-day Amazon Prime shipping!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Mini Beach Balls
- Baker's Twine or Ribbon
- Hole Puncher
- "We always have a ball together, Valentine" Free Printable
HOW TO MAKE BEACH BALL VALENTINES
- Print and cut your free printable tags. You can choose to leave the red border like I did, or you can cut the border off.
- Use a hole punch to punch a hole out of the top of the tag.
- You can either inflate the beach balls or leave them folded in the plastic bag they come in.
- Attach the tag with bakers twine or ribbon to the top of the beach ball or punch a hole in the plastic bag and tie the string through the hole.
- Your child can sign their name by the heart or put a to and from on the back of the circle.
"WE ALWAYS HAVE A BALL TOGETHER" FREE PRINTABLE
Here is a FREE printable PDF "We always have a ball together, Valentine" tag to go along with the beach balls. You can print them on white or pink card stock and cut them out in a circle.
Also check out our free printable for KINETIC SAND VALENTINES!
SHOW US YOUR BEACH BALL VALENTINES!
Tag your photos of your beach ball Valentines with @ureadyteddy and we'll share our favorites in our stories!
SHOP THIS POST
[…] Emoji Keychain Valentines from Paper Heart Family […]